Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me Monday









Want more Not Me Monday?? Check out MckMama!




I did not let my van get so dirty, full of toys and garbage that the other half took it upon himself to clean it while I was at work.

While he cleaned the van inside he did not fail to clean the bird sh*t off of my window.

I am not contemplating what I am going to do this week during the 3 hours a day the girls are at daycamp?? Any suggestions?

This is not my ghetto version of a double stroller...




Kaila did not ride on Thomas the Train with a friend and her boys and another little friend lol.


Kaila is on the right.. the tiny one of course.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

your "double" stroller cracked me up.

Jennifer said...

Hopping over from MckMama's NMM post. It's my first visit to your blog. I cracked up over the double stroller!!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/

Bridget said...

Love the double stroller!! That was too funny and a great idea!! :D

Parent Reviewers