Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me Monday









Want more Not Me Monday?? Check out MckMama!




I did not let my van get so dirty, full of toys and garbage that the other half took it upon himself to clean it while I was at work.

While he cleaned the van inside he did not fail to clean the bird sh*t off of my window.

I am not contemplating what I am going to do this week during the 3 hours a day the girls are at daycamp?? Any suggestions?

This is not my ghetto version of a double stroller...




Kaila did not ride on Thomas the Train with a friend and her boys and another little friend lol.


Kaila is on the right.. the tiny one of course.





4 comments:

shelley. said...

your "double" stroller cracked me up.

Family American Style. said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for sharing. There’s a new game on Wednesday's its....”What would your children say?” Wednesday. You can see the details by going to the link on my home page that says, “What would your children say?” Wednesday. I hope you can join in the fun

Booklover1212 said...

Hopping over from MckMama's NMM post. It's my first visit to your blog. I cracked up over the double stroller!!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/

Bridget said...

Love the double stroller!! That was too funny and a great idea!! :D

Parent Reviewers