Monday, April 20, 2009





Head over to Mckmama's creator of Not Me Monday and pray for Stellan!

My van did not get broken into and my radio/cd player stolen, along with my work bag that has my pens, papers, work card etc in it. The TV was not loose like they tried to steal it but got interrupted or something.

I did not leave my car unlocked.

My work bag did not have a spare key to my van in it.

My van is not destined to the garage until I can see how much it costs to change the locks or get an alarm if the locks cost way too much.

Some guy did not pull up behind my driveway and take a picture... he said he was doing it to show someone was living here for the mortgage company and they do it all the time. I pray it's normal and not because the people who own this house are not paying on their mortgage.

Alana did not miss 2 1/2 days of school last week after spring break as well as today and tomorrow because she is sick. She would be fine at school really but I know they would send her home for coughing too much especially since she doesnt cover her mouth.

I do not have to get up at 6:30am tomorrow to be at children's by 8:30am for Alana's heart check up.

I did not sleep in an extra 30 minutes this morning and get Kaila ready for school in 5 minutes.

I did not read the whole Twilight saga in 2 weeks. I certainly did not stay up until 5:30 one morning, and did not totally skip sleeping another day to do so. I also.. ahem.. did not skip posting my Thursday food post so I could read some more.

I am not taking my kids to Jump Planet tomorrow for special families night.

I am not bringing them home only to go out to PF Changs for a ladies night out celebration/birthday event.

I am not procrastinating enrolling Kaila for kindergarten because it just seems so final.. even though she has been in some sort of schooling since she was 18months old.





1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Geesh, you've had quite the week already, haven't you? I am sorry to hear about the van, that sucks.
I hope you had fun last night, and got some time to relax.

Parent Reviewers