Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Almost Wordless Wednesday ~ !SNAP!

This picture is from early last summer so I apologize for those that have already seen it but it has never been shown on my blog.. so kiss my.. oh um excuse me.. you'll live.






Yes I know I am a horrible mother, I let my child experience things and take risks lol... no really this was at her school, an after school assembly and family meal night. The reptile man from our area was the attraction and it was 4$ to get your picture taken with "Lucy".



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, eww. She's braver than I am.

When my kids were younger I'd touch the snake or pat the bug just to show them not to be afraid, but I don't have to do that any more.

I posted a WW today. Please feel free to visit (http://tinyurl.com/ameerb), and enter my contest while you're there. Thanks.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I think she's my new hero!

Dee said...

WOW..I'm impressed! I'm not sure if I'd be brave enough to hold it!

Parent Reviewers