Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me Monday, Stellan Style.


Not Me Monday NON-confessional time.. For more head over to MCKMAMA!


I did not get angry at twitter, not even once because my mobile settings are set to no text messages before 10am which in my time means it's like 1pm in the frozen tundra already... Missing vital information.

I have not refreshed MCKMAMA's page a million times to see if there was an update.

I did not get excited when I seen my contribution to Stellan's name gallery actually in the name gallery. I was not suprised that MCKMAMA had taken time to upload the pictures to the name gallery because I have been there before, well not exactly there but you get the idea.. where some mindless tasks are needed to keep you sane.

I do not keep praying that Stellan will kick this SVT and be home with PC and all the MSC.

I do not wish I was in the frozen tundra to help with the MSC, I even know how to cloth diaper. Bonus!

I did not get very sad when I saw the red eye photo of Stellan. Stellan GET WELL SOON! We are all praying for you!


No comments:

Parent Reviewers