Friday, October 16, 2009

Free Kids Clothing Exchange ; My Loot

Tuesday I donated a big black garbage bag of the kids old clothes at the Mukilteo Kids Clothing Exchange event. I then filled a paper bag with clothes that we could actually use!

Donni's loot..
(2 sets of pajamas, and 4 shirts (one is halloween themed) and a pair of sandals not shown to use for his costume).


Some of Alana's Loot
(pink dress, frilly tank top, cool cat shirt, 3 pairs of jeans)


Alana's other loot (4 sets of pajamas.. the 2 bottoms on left are meant to be capri style.. after I try these on her I may give some to Kaila as they are not far apart in size and share some clothes)


2 Speedo Brand Bathing suits, one for each girl



Kaila's loot
(Gymagine Gymnastics Shirt.. the gym she does her gymnastics at and we already have a lighter blue one now she has a dark blue one!, nightgown and apple bubble dress to wear with leggings.)







2 comments:

Bridget said...

I so wish we had one of those here!!! What an awesome idea!

ASHTAROTH said...

http://januarykohlscouponcode30percent.weebly.com/

Parent Reviewers