Thursday, October 29, 2009

Yummy Tummy Thursday ; Jello Gelatin Milk Shake


Jello Gelatin Milk Shake

I found this interesting way to make a milkshake many years ago in one of the parenting magazines while waiting in a doctor's office lobby. You simply add whatever flavor of dry jello mix you want to milk and vanilla icecream to make a delicious shake. My personal favorite is the lime but this one shown here is orange. How much depends on how many people I just eyeball it, you don't need alot of the mix at all one box of mix can make tons of shakes. I just put in a tablespoon or so to start and then mix and taste it and add more depending on how much flavor I want. Usually a tablespoon is just right for the amount of flavor I want though for a full blender.





No comments:

Parent Reviewers