Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Things..

So I know this is going around like wild fire so I am not tagging anyone but it was fun and if you haven't done it yet please do it!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

1. I have 2 different colored eyes.
2. My daughter has Turner Syndrome and Autism.
3. I have met a few of the mommy's online that also have girls with Turner Syndrome. (IN NC)
4. I have 4 tattoos, soon to be 5.
5. I am a waitress.
6. My other half is hispanic.
7. I have never left the country.
8. Donni was partially named after a soccer player?
9. The N in my kids' last name name technically should have the ~ over it.
10. I don't have a spleen or a gallbladder (anymore).
11. I am a huge clutz no really you should see my scars.
12. I can't whistle to save my life.
13. I love doing the crossword puzzles in Star Magazine, in fact I have a subscription just so I can do so?? Most the time I don't even read the magazine?
14. Kaila'a middle name is after my mom, & the other halfs grandma and aunt. Cool eh lol.. 3 in 1 right? if you so must know it is Juanita.
15. Alana's middle name is after the other halfs mom. It is Maria, I wanted Carmen (his moms name is Maria Del Carmen) and she goes by Carmen but he said it didnt sound right with Alana.
16. Donni got shafted in the middle name department. His middle name was my first pick for his first name but I let the other half have more power naming him since for the most part I named the girls with his approval, but I picked them. Our compromise was he got to pick his first name which I liked but wasnt my first choice and I got to do the middle name. He is sorta also named after the other half because his name is Bonifacio but goes but Boni :-).
17. My blood type is A+
18. I hate cleaning, if I do it I want it done right and if I can't or don't want to put the energy into doing it the "right" way then I won't clean it at all. (ie organizing instead of throwing everything in the closet or bins or in a pile etc.)
19. Kaila has inherited my awful childhood nosebleeds. Fun times..
20.. I have never broken a bone.
21. My parents house caught on fire when my mom was very early pregnant with me and she didn't know it yet. They barely escaped and I still have the newpaper article.. to this day I have a fear of fire in my house and will not use my fireplace.
22. I love jalapeno chips.. yum.
23. I used to be the tetherball champ in grade school. Along with my sister we were a team to be reckoned with, we even had a makeshift tetherball in our yard! Oh I am so gonna do that with Kaila when she gets a wee bit bigger lol.
24. I used to be able to do flip around the bars on playgrounds.. backwards mostly. Now I would pull every muscle even attempting and I would not succeed lol.
25. I have a blog http://crystalsaidwhat.blogspot.com/ (amazin I know)




No comments:

Parent Reviewers