Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


So let's see...

I did not do this to Alana's hair yesterday to attempt to copy Renee. Only I didn't curl... Alana hates any sort of hair "utensils" lol.. ponytails is as good as it gets round here :-P. I also did not send her to school today in her cute new hairdo!

I did not almost twitter ON Saturday that I was so excited it was Sunday and was so excited for it to be my "Friday" at work, and I couldn't wait for not me Monday.. Only to realize (luckily before I twittered and looked like a fool) that it was only Saturday and it was not my "Friday" and not almost time for not me Monday..sigh, such disappointment.

I am not eating my normal breakfast, which consists of cup noodles and a brownie.. no way. It's an addiction and I need Cup Noodles Anonymous. Brownies now those I don't want to quit... sorry lol.

I am not making THESE with THIS for Valentines Day, and I am not being so nice as to take a bunch to work for all the other sorry co-workers that have to work on V-Day.

I do not have to buy a cupcake/muffin pan to make the above. Shows you how often I make them right. So I am not Martha Stewart give me a break.. at least I didn't go to prison.

I am not going to get tattoos with my other half tonight, we would never premanently ink our bodies :-X. If you must know I am not getting a puzzle piece or pieces (to represent autism) and he is getting something related to the children he isn't sure yet lol. Don't worry I will share :-).

I did not go out for 2 hours after work last night (come on I was home by midnight lol).. and one of my co workers who shall remain nameless to protect the slightly drunk innocent did not proceed to go up to a table with 4 people and take a gentlemens beer and walk away and take a drink.. just to mess with him. Another co-worker and I did not encourage such silliness. He was not convinced that she had put a roofie in his beer... I haven't laughed that hard in I don't know how long.

I did not win a game of darts but totally lose big time at a cut-throat pool game. Ya win some, you lose some...

I did not shoot this video of Donni the other day dancing. Only to realize after I uploaded it that I was holding the camera sideways (my preffered shooting angle) if anyone knows how to flip it let me know lol. If not I will be sure next time he's dancing to hold the camera the right way.. maybe...



1 comment:

Tutu said...

I used to do Ella's hair sorta like that...very cute!

Your Martha Stewart/prison comment made me LOL!

Donni dancing....too stinking cute...even sideways!

Parent Reviewers