Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wordless Wednesday ~ On the subject of miniature things (see previous post)..


(not so wordless).. I have had this tiny bottle of tabasco for a few years now, I was forced to take "gifted" a few army packs of non perishable meals from my mom.. well a few years ago a mouse/rat had gotten into my vent system in my van and made its way into the inside eating and chewing up everything in sight including my seatbelt among other things. Anyway.. it got into the army packs that were under the seat and so of course I was curious and opened them all the way and found this tiny little bottle in one of them and it was just too cute not to keep lol. (and no I was not brave enough to eat any of the food that hadn't been destroyed by the rat/mouse).



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very cute! I love it... You do not realize how small they can make things!

Becca

Please visit me at http://www.askbecca.com

Tink *~*~* said...

There was a whole hamper full of those teeny bottles of Tabasco at the Food and Wine Festival in Walt Disney World last year. They had a "Louisiana" section set up at EPCOT where they were serving Creole and Cajun cuisine, and these little bottles of Tabasco were there among the utensils, straws and napkins.

Tink *~*~*
Wednesday at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* -
It was no picnic! on Sanibel Island

OK I found the link to the pic I took of the tabasco

Colorful! from Disney’s Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT

Parent Reviewers