Thursday, February 5, 2009

No Thank You Mr Hamed Kabore Nigerian Prince..

Dear Friend,Compliement of the season! I am manager foreign affairs department Bank of Africa. I have an urgent business proposal to carry out with you. (US$15.3million) left in an account for years.I need your assistance to transfer the funds into your account outside Burkina Faso. At successful transfer 40% will be for you and 60% for me, it is 100% risk free all the paperwork for this transaction will be done accordingly as long as I am still working in this bank. Please reply immediately so that I will send a text of application form that you will apply to the bank as the next of kin. Finally, send your telephone numbers, your full name, and your picture to show your interest and I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country. Thanks waiting to hear from you.Yours FaithfulyMR. HAMED KABORE.


No comments:

Parent Reviewers