Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

A soda glass did not break in my hand at work last night knicking me in 3 different places, the one on my finger does not hurt like a bitch simply because it is similar to a paper cut, why do those things hurt so much?? anyone know the science behind it? At least the glass was empty right?

I did not give 3 co-workers "high 5's" (little recognition sheets we put on the wall) for helping me sweep it up and change out the glass contaminated ICE bin. Fun times..

One piece did not look like a snowflake.

I did not get angry when I went to applebees after work Saturday night w/ a co-worker for their happy hour appetizers, only to order the nachos that were so nasty and nothing like when I had them 2 years ago.. sometimes changing your menu is not a good idea.. Applebees??? Are you listening to me? I know you read my blog.

We did not also order the little mini bacon burger appetizer, that was not suprisingly tastier then it looked. The buns were or looked like Ciabatta buns, You know the Jack In the Box commercials? We so did not have fun immitating the commercial to everyones amusement I am sure.

Oh and we did not order any alcohol. For if we did it would not have been their house margaritas.

I did not discover that their hanging lights are too low after watching 3 people hit their heads as they were rising from their seats. I am SOO glad I do not have that problem.. Hey at least being short is good for one thing right?

A "customer" I waited on last night DID NOT write 4.50-.75 cents for dressing on their credit card receipt for my tip, giving me a tip of 3.75. Because I charged them for their extra side of dressing, they did not take it out of my tip. I hate my job and people suck People are so nice.

Alana did not dig up 10 slugs in the backyard and proceed to bring them in to join our family. Luckily I was not (really) here and I did not have to deal with it bwahahahaha. Honey even though you may love bugs they are not welcome here, we are different species and do not get along lol.

Alana did not urinate on my floor after her bath, I did not use her towel to soak it up. Her caregiver did not then grab the same towel,. unaware of what was on it and did not proceed to dry Alana's hair with it. ...yuck...

I am not anxiously awaiting my damn W-2.

Hubby's work is not possibly closing soon. Damn recession this sucks A$$. They did not have a fire in the past year, requiring a 3 week kitchen remodel. Which the recession and the snow of december up here did not (really) help them recover one bit.

1 comment:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday I thought the part about the kid digging up 10 slugs was so funny.

I was also wondering if you would like to take part in my new blog called tribute tuesday. It's a chance to pay tribute to some one who lightes up your life. It also has a mr linky

http://pudmud.blogspot.com/2009/01/tribute-tuesday_19.html

Parent Reviewers