Thursday, January 8, 2009

Strange Survey Tag.

Strange Survey... <--this title just doesnt cut it.. wait to you see this....

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? Yes once I think, I normally just rub it on my chest lol.. like it will help hahaha.. my boobs have magical scratch removing powers!

What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?:: um 7 years, I dated a 22yr old when I was 15.. If my daughters do that I will ground them for life.. and shoot the man.... Don't let this alter your angel perception of me now.

Ever been in a car wreck?:: Nothing major. :knock on wood:

Were you popular in high school?:: Hell no, I was too busy skipping and getting in trouble :-P.

Have you ever been on a blind date?:: nope

Are looks important?:: Only other peoples looks, not mine :-P.

Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more??:: Sure do! :-).

Have you ever been taken advantage of?:: I think everyone has, mine is by family mostly. I swear I only get a call when someone needs something..

By what age would you like to be married?:: never.

Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them?:: none of my beeswax but if they decide to divulge such info then yes I think it could affect my view of them somewhat but it wouldn't change them being my friend, that could only be changed on things in the here and now.

Have you ever made a mistake?:: If anyone says no they are full of shit.

Are you a good tipper?:: Yes, I am a waitress and I tip well. Very rarely do I tip less then 20%.. and that is only when a server is flat out rude. I can forgive forgetting something etc, we are human I just ask again :-), but to be rude is when u get less then 20% from me.

What's the most you have spent for a haircut?:: not counting color etc? I think 40$?

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:: Yeah a science teacher in 8th grade but I can't remember his name..

Have you ever peed in public?:: Is this meaning behind a bush or public restroom? lol.. I assume by a bush.. I think everyone has peed in "public" whether that mean work, store etc. and yes I have peed by bushes when camping, I havent peed in the outdoors IN many many years. Last one I can remember I was 13 or 14.

What song do you want played at your funeral?:: Ummm... I have no idea. Maybe I should look into that lol.

Would you tell your parents if you were gay?:: Yes.

What would your last meal be before getting executed?:: Everything.

Beatles or Stones?:: Beatles

If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who?:: Child abusers, rapists, serial killers, etc.. u get the drift.

Beer, wine or hard liquor?:: Liquor all the way, beer is the next best preferrably the flavored malt like smirnoff ice etc.. wine is just gross unless its fruity arbor mist (yes I was raised in the ghetto) lol. Maybe Sangria.

Do you have any phobias?:: Yes.. I am afraid of my house catching on fire, that about it really. I dont like spiders but I wouldnt call it a phobia. I can look at them and let them be crawling on bushes but dont let one get on me lol.

What are your plans for the future?:: to live through today.

Do you walk around the house naked?:: Yes to find my clothes out of the dryer etc.. lol

If you were an animal what would you be?:: a bird so I could fly far far away. (preferrable a bird that is not hunted) lol.

Hair color you like on someone you're dating?:: I could care less, I am not hairaphobic.

Would you rather be blind or deaf?:: deaf. I don't think I could stand not seeing the world and my family. Deaf I can work with, there is sign language, writing etc.

Do you have any special talents?:: i make people.. i make milk...

What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?:: take off my shoes

Do you like horror or comedy?:: comedy.. I hate scary movies, don't need my sleep interrupted with nightmares.. its already interrupted by a 1 yr old terror in training.

Are you missing anyone?:: my friends that moved out of state u all suck!

If you weren't straight, what person of the same sex would you do?:: Angelina Jolie no question about it lol.

Where do you want to live when you are old?:: not here.

Who is the person you can count on the most?: my other half.

If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?:: hmm I don't want to "date" any of them that would just ruin my fantasies, a tryst I could do... lol. I really have the hots for Alex Olaughlin (sp?)

What did you dream last night?:: nothign I can remember

What is your favorite sport to watch?:: baseball!

Are you named after anyone?:: nope.

What is your favorite alcoholic drink?:: Mojito

Non alcoholic drink?:: Water lol.

Have you ever been in love?:: yes

Do you sing in the shower?:: No, car yes, all the time lol.

Have you ever been arrested?:: nope.. Is that angel perception back yet??

What is your favorite Holiday?:: Thanksgiving

Would you ever get plastic surgery?:: Not on my face but my body yes I would and plan on it eventually.

Have you ever caught a fish?:: maybe when I was a kid, I havent been fishing since I was 13.


OK tag on... i tag~ Brandi, Deann, Susan, Kristine, Shawna, Renee, and whoever else wants to play!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

LOL I see we have some stuff in common.. ya know besides that whole people making thing lol

Parent Reviewers